Sunday 6 May 2018

SNAPPY Birthday....!!

Hello crafty peeps....

I have a brand new card to share with you today using a stamp set from a 
fairly new company called "Heffy Doodle"...

They have lots of FABULOUS stamp sets including super cute animals and 
bits and pieces to mix and match....and dies too!!


Images are all coloured up using copics...

I added some blingy sequins and then put some Nuvo drops in 
a pretty green shade on top!

The stamp set I used on this one is called "Snappy crocs
and I just had to add this croc to a wobbler....

Check him out wobbling in the video below!!



Thanks for stopping by my blog today....
Hope to see you here again soon!!

Crafty Hugz Ashlee 



Challenges :
Hefty Doodle - Summer Loving (My Heffy croc is celebrating on a summer day) : https://heffydoodle.com/enter-the-heffy-doodle-challenge-and-win-big/ #heffydoodlechallenge

Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge - Animal magic : http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/



1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashlee!
    This little guy is so cute. I love your coloring.Such a fun celebration card.Thank you so much for joining us for Simon Says Stamp Animal Magic!

    ♥Mindy

    ReplyDelete