Wednesday 15 February 2017

Too soon...?!

Hey crafty peeps...

Time for a new card on my blog...

This one is done using a little stamp set from My Favourite Things called 


I coloured up the images using my Copics...

The circle background is done using Distress inks spritzed with water!!


I just adore all the super cute images from MFT, 
they certainly are fun to colour!!

Thanks for stopping by, till next time

Hugz Ashlee


Challenges :
Word art Wednesday - Anything goes : http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.au
Simon Says Stamp Monday - Use your favourite tool (Die cut machine) : http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/


2 comments:

  1. Hi there, sweet Ashlee!
    This is absolutely adorable. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us. I hope you have a blessed week, and that you'll join us again soon.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card, love the circle frame and the cute stamped images. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete