Wednesday 14 September 2016

You're one of a kind...!!

 Good evening friends...

I have a new card to share with you featuring a variety of products from 
My Favourite things...

They have such gorgeous and fun images to colour up..
this time I have used the "Magical unicorns"!!

Shaker cards are so much fun to make, 
you can add lots of pretty sparkly things...hehe!! 
I made the frame of my shaker using the "Blueprints 29" dienamics..

I wanted to add in a rainbow for my unicorn so I used the
 "End of the rainbow" dienamics...



Unicorn is coloured using Copics, 
Here is the list of colours..

BODY - W00, W2, W4, R11, R20
HAIR - Y00, Y15, Y19, V01, V04
FEET/HORN - R01, R02

The pretty patterned paper is also from MFT out of the "Plaid patterns" 6x6 pad!!

I would like to enter this card into the fab card challenge happening over at MFT 
Print

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you had fun!!
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment