Tuesday 20 September 2016

September club kit @ La-La Land...!!

 Hello everyone...

Yay it's time for a brand new club kit at La-La Land...!!
This one is so Foxy... hehe 

Check out how cute it all is...

My first project is a twist card, I haven't made one of these before..
they are so super easy though!! 


Copics
SKIN - E50, E51, E53, E55, R11, R20
HAIR - YR23, YR27, R59
HAT - E09, E15, E97, R59, W00, W2, W4
JACKET/BOOTS - E09, E15, E97
DRESS - W00, W2, W4

I used the Mittens and Triangle lace dies on both of my projects... 

My second project is one inspired by our very own boss lady Irina... 
She has done this fabulous tutorial on how to make these cute little treat boxes using the stitched tag die from La-La Land crafts, so I had to give it a go!! 


Copics
Foxes - E09, E15, E97, YR23, YR27, R59

I had lots of fun playing with these awesome new goodies!! 

Dont forget you can get your own La-La Land subscription and receive these awesome goodies in your mail box every month!! 



Hugz Ashlee 



No comments:

Post a Comment