Monday 26 September 2016

For a new Baby... !!

Good evening everyone...

Welcome to another Inspirational Monday at La-La Land crafts!!

Our theme this week
"All shapes and sizes"!!

I wanted to make another of the book box cards so I thought I would have a go at using just dies instead of a coloured image for this one...



I have used lots of La-La Land crafts dies on this one,  here is the list of those :


When you open up the card this is what is hiding on the inside...
Lots of BEAUTIFUL "I am roses" flowers, Lace and La-La Land dies, along with a panel on the left hand side to write a greeting!!


Designer paper used is Prima, perfect paper collection for baby projects...

You can shop for all your La-La Land goodies over at the store
and dont forget to pop on over to the blog to see what the other DT ladies have made to share with you!!

Hugz Ashlee  


No comments:

Post a Comment