Tuesday 23 August 2016

August Club kit...!!

Yay it's time to showcase the new La-La Land club kit for August,
and It is SUPER gorgeous...!!

Isn't Marci super cute with her little picnic basket...

I used the Flower border and Dragonfly dies from the kit and I was also sneaky and added in a couple of La-La land dies Stitched tags and Heart handles..


Marci is coloured with Copics - 

SKIN - E000, E00, E53, E55, R11, R20
HAIR - E30, E31, E33
DRESS/HEADBAND - RV91, RV93, RV95, YG93, G99, W0, W2, W4
SHOES - RV91, RV93, RV95
BASKET - E34, E35

For my second project I made a couple of little gift size shaker cards...
Filled them with lots of pretty sequins and beads!! 

I used the flower border and Dragonfly dies on these ones aswell!!


Bears are coloured with Copics - 
BEARS - C0, C2, C4, R11, R20
FLOWER - G43, G94

You can subscribe to the La-La Land club kits here..
There is many different options to choose from, something to suit everyone!!

Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment