Monday 6 April 2015

Kimono Marci stepper card !!

I hope everyone had a Happy and safe Easter...
And of course ate "LOTS" of chocolate!!

Its inspirational Monday and this week the theme is ....
"Butterflies or Buttons:"

I chose butterflies can u spot them...??


I made a stepper card for this gorgeous Marci called Kimono Marci...
You can get her here  - Kimono Marci

She is coloured using Spectrum Aqua and Distress ink...

Hair - Black (sa)
Skin - vintage photo
Umbrella - sea green (sa) evergreen (sa) sepia (sa)
Gown/ribbon - evergreen (sa) sea green (sa) slate (sa) charcoal (sa)
Headpiece - Peach (sa) Spice (sa)





The La-La Land Dies I used on this card are :







Thanks for visiting me...
Id love for you to leave me a comment to let me know what you think!!

Don't forget to pop on over to the La-La Land blog to see what the other girls have to share with you...



Hugz Ashlee

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my Favorite Images in the LLLC Collection. Love the softness and your colours and the pop of green and your sentiment compliments it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete