Monday 13 April 2015

April release showcase... PAPER DOLL MARCI ANGEL !!

Good evening La-La Landers...

That's right it is a Brand new release at La-La Land and let me tell you
"EVERYTHING" is awesome !!

There is heaps of new Marci and Luka Images and lots of new dies...

I have a new Image to share with you and she is called


Here is the list of the brand new dies I used from the new release:




Paper doll Marci - Angel is coloured using Copics, 

Here's the list :


Skin - E50, E51, E53, E55, R20, R11
Hair - E30, E34, E47
Dress - C0, C1, C3, C5
Wings - W00, W1, W4


You will be able to get all the new releases over at the La-La Land crafts store....
Pop on over and get yourself some new goodies - shop





Hope your excited about the new release like me...
come back tomorrow night for my second La-La Land April release Showcase!!

Hugz Ashlee

2 comments:

  1. This card is super duper adorable. I simply love how you coloured her hair!!!
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow look at her dress folds and her hair they are just Wow! Now I can see it you know what it is. ;)

    ReplyDelete