Wednesday 9 May 2012

My Craft shop...ASHCRAFT & GIFTS

I wanted to let you all know that I have recently opened up my own craft and gift store.
Its called Ashcraft & Gifts, the store is in launceston tasmania and It is full of all sorts of crafting goodness aswell as some gift lines...
I have combined it with my current business which is a cafe so you can come in have a drink, a bite to eat, get some presents and do your craft shopping all at the same time :-) !!

Some of the lines I am stocking are Magnolia stamps, paper and dies. The greeting farm, Bazill cardstock, Scrap Fx chipboard, Spellbinder dies and machines, Copics, Tim holtz distress inks, markers, and more!! 

Here are some pics...

Please come over and vistit my facebook page for the store,press like..then you will get all the news and products arriving right on your feed.





We have new products arriving all the time, so come in and visit us.
If there is anything you want us to stock just let me know and Ill see wether I can sorce it for you!

I am hoping to do some classes soon too, which will be fun.
Just got to get my self organized and Ill put out the info for them.

Thanks for stopping by
Hugz ashlee


4 comments:

  1. How very exciting!! LOVE the piccies... I really want to come and see it IRL.. maybe one day!! :) Hope it's all going well!!
    (hugs)
    Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashlee, do you have an online store?? Im in victoria.
    Love the photo of it looks awesome!!

    Naomi

    ReplyDelete

  3. Your site has been extremely informative and its featured content helps in the process of what is being created on the web. Keep it up. Child With A Dove

    ReplyDelete
  4. "My craft shop, AshCraft Gifts, is a labor of love. I create handmade, unique gifts with attention to detail and a touch of personalization. Does Harm Games From intricate jewelry to cozy home decor, every piece is crafted to bring joy and warmth to its recipient. Explore the artistry at AshCraft Gifts.

    ReplyDelete