Wednesday 5 October 2011

Fave Copic colour combo's at Mad for Markers...

Hi everyone, the new challenge has started at Mad for Markers challenge blog and this time its to use your favourite copic colour combo's

One of my favourite combo's that I have used on this card is the Hair colour's...E71, E74  and E79



The image used on the card is a whiff oF joy stamp, I just adore her she is so cute in her little raincoat...!!
I love the yellow green colours I have used which are YG13 and YG17 they really make the green in the background stand out, Her coat is coloured using RV65 and RV66 for the pinks and the yellow Y15 and Y17... For her skin I have used E00, E02, E11 and E13

Sammi has just got the new Greeting Farm stamps in stock aswell as the gorgeous new stamps from Some odd girl... I reccomend you go and check them out !!



Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment