Wednesday 4 May 2011

you are so special - colouring with greys

Here I am with my first post for mad for markers.
The current challenge for this fortnight is colouring with grey copics...I have used a magnolia image from the latest butterfly dreams collection.
I coloured her using C1,C3,C5,C7 and C9.
I made this card for my mum as it's her birthday and mothers day on the same day and I thought the sentiment you are so special fitted very well!!


I cut the background shape that tilda is sitting on with a martha stewart arund the page punch set and coloured the edges using my copic air gun. The ABS and compressor are available from the mad for markers store.



The two flowers that are layered on each other are coloured with the ABS.


Well I hope you can get some inspiration from my creation, we would love to see what you can come up with so oin us in the fun grey challenge over at the m4m challenge blog...



ashlee xx


Challenges:
http://colour-my-worlds.blogspot.com/ - grand calibur

2 comments:

  1. Ashlee!! I LOVE this!!! You are totally rocking that Greys colouring!!!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, you sure are doing some fantastic cards. this one in grey's is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete