Saturday 14 May 2011

mixed blog update

I was recently featured as a guest dt on the anyone for anya challenge blog

I used an image from the greeting farm out of the hats off anya set.


  you are so special magnolia tilda on couch card




grey challenge at mad for markers

This image is from lala land stamps

                     
I used my copic abs to colour the flower with grey copic, the abs sets and compressor are available from the mad for markers store.   http://www.madformarkers.com.au/


I hope you liked all my creations, theres a bit of a mixture there, had a few extra updates to do seeing as blogger was down for a little... dont forget there's still time to enter my lala land stamp candy, I have a sweet dreams marci up for grabs for one lucky person...check out my sidebar for the candy pic and it will take you straight to the post for details on how to enter.
Also dont forget to pop over to the mad for markers challenge blog as the next challenge isnt far away and us girls love to see your copic work.... !!
hugz ashlee xx

1 comment:

  1. YAY I own that mothers day card and my mummy loved it!

    ReplyDelete