Sunday 1 May 2011

Mad for markers DT

I am so excited to tell you that I am now a part of the mad for markers design team...I feel so privileged to be a part of this fantastic and fun team!! I can't wait to share my creations with you and hopefully give you some inspiration to help you on your own cards.. Mad for markers is now having fortnightly challenges so make sure you go to www.madformarkerschallenges.blogspot.com and join in the fun, we would love to see what you come up with. This fortnights challenge is colouring with grey.
I will be doing my first post for M4M on Wednesday..
Ashlee xx

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your M4M Design Team position .... so excited for you!! Am loving your creations, especially your colouring with greys .... just gorgeous. Best of luck Ashlee xoxo

    ReplyDelete