Wednesday 18 May 2011

Mad For Markers - colouring embellishments

CHALLENGE TIME!!!!

It's time for a new challenge at mad for markers...yay , this fortnight it's colouring embellishments with your copics. let your imagination run wild and see what you can colour with them...ribbons, chipboard, rhinestones, flowers and heaps more.


I have used a Kenny K image groovin dude for this card,  he is such a cool dude, loved colouring this image.


I coloured these water droplets with copics to match the colour's in my image.



close up of the coloured image....all copics


The sentiment is out of the creepin kit from  the greeting farm


These are the water droplets that I used on my card so they were originally clear before I put the copics to them!!

Cant wait to see what you colour with copics...!!
I am going to try and get into a routine of writing down which copic colours I use on my images, so hopefully next m4m post ill have the colours down for you ;-)


sammi has the latest greeting farm stamps available now and heaps of copic supplies!!!!

ashlee xx

2 comments:

  1. Your card is super cool! Never thought of colouring up droplets, may have to store that one in memory for future use!. Hugs from Bron :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashlee just found your blog must say I love this card the image reminds me of George Michael for some reason gave me a chuckle anyway your cards are gorjuss by the way now a follower
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete