Thursday 26 May 2011

Lala land candy winner !!!!

Hi everyone....

I have drawn the winner of the candy, but first I need to say that Unfortunately a couple of the entrants were from out of Australia and I did state that this candy was for Australian residents only so I'm very sorry this time but u weren't able to be in the draw...

Entrants numbers

1-shazza
2-gin oak
3-Samantha bell
4-deb Mitchell
5-Denise
6-honor
7-kasey


The winner is.....

True Random Number Generator
Min:1
Max:7
Result:
7
Powered by RANDOM.ORG


So that's you kasey...congratulations I hope you will enjoy your new stamp

Thankyou to all that entered and welcome to all my new followers

Hugz ashlee xx

1 comment:

  1. OH MY.....How exciting, this is the second lot of blog candy I've been extremely lucky to win. Can't wait to get her in the mail and stamp a card. ksc@internode.on.net to contact me Ashlee

    ReplyDelete