Monday 14 March 2011

apron card holder and matching card!!

This is a cute little apron card holder and card that i made...great for someone that loves cooking.
The kitchen tools in the apron i cut out using my cricut machine and the apron template i found somewhere on the internet but cant remember where lol.
I used an image and sentiment from the greeting farm for the front of my card. I hope you like it!!
I would like to enter the card that goes in the apron holder into the current challenge over at
creative cas - clean and simple card for a friend....
http://creativecaschallenges.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Great job :-) Very cute. I could see myself doing some baking if I received this card - hope your friend likes it :-)
    Thanks for entering Creative CAS challenges :-)

    Gin.

    ReplyDelete